view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius 12v 24v 36v 30 Amp On-Board 3 Bank Marine Charger
Sale Price: $299.95
Product InformationStore Part Number: GEN3
The NOCO Genius GEN3 is a 3-bank 30 Amp marine waterproof smart charger and maintainer. It features three 12v 10 Amp outputs that charge individual 12v batteries that can be in series, parallel, or independent battery banks. The charger features a waterproof IP68 housing, is shock and vibration resistant, and safely monitors the batteries for fast and efficient charging.
The NOCO GEN3 is safe for Flooded, EFB, GEL, AGM, and Maintenance Free batteries. The marine battery charger safely charges and maintains batteries providing a finishing charge every 24 hours without overcharging batteries.
The GEN3 features a low voltage recovery mode that detects batteries as low as 2 volts and will attempt to recover excessively discharged or sulfated batteries. The GEN Series chargers feature reverse polarity, sparks, over-charging, overcurrent, and open-circuits and overheating protections.
The NOCO GEN3 has three 12 volts outputs meant for individual 12v batteries or battery banks that are no larger than 230AH per bank. The charger can be used to charge three 12v banks, one 24v battery banks using 12v batteries, or one 36v that utilizes 12v batteries.
Typical installation is for 36-volt series system using three 12v batteries for a trolling motor. Another popular installation is for 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor leaving one 12v bank for the starting battery.
- A 3-bank, 30 Amp (12v 10-Amps per bank) battery charger.
- Charges starter and deep-cycle batteries up to 230Ah.
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof design rated at IP68.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Provides full-charge output even with low-line voltages.
- Recovery Mode attempts to recover deeply discharged battery as low as 2 volts.
- Saltwater-tested to combat corrosion.
- Safe for Wet, GEL, MF, & AGM Batteries!
- Ignition Protection and meets USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.4 x 8.4 x 3.1 in
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 18 lb
- Output Leads: 6 Feet
- AC Cord Lead: 5 Feet
- DC Output Amps: 10A each bank
- DC Output Voltage: 12v per output
- Output Voltage Charging: 13.5 V-14.5 V DC
- DC Output Voltage (No Load) approx.: 0 V when battery not detected
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4 V
- AC Input Amps: 2.0 A
- Maximum AC Current @ 108 VAC: 1.5
- Maximum AC Current @ 90 VAC: 1.5
- AC Input Volts: 120 VAC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50-60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 70-130 VAC
- Max Inrush Current, Single Cycle: 2.0 Max
- Float Current: 1000 mA
- Model: GEN3
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Float Voltage: 13.5 typical
- Typical Efficiency: 87%
- Power Factor: 90%
- Power Requirements: 110 W
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 95 W
- Maximum Power (+/- 3%) @ 25° C: 100 W
- Maximum Output Amps Single Surge: 10.5 A
- Maximum Input Current: 1.5 A
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: Below 12.8 V /timed
- Working Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to +60° C
- Over Temperature: Auto overtemp foldback
- Ripple and Noise: 50 mA at 30 kHz
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, sealed and potted
- Output Banks: 3
- Recommended Use: marine, outdoor harsh environments
- Regulatory Approval: ISO8846, USCG 33CFR1830-410, FCC part 15
- Manufacturer Part #: GEN3
- Made In: China