view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius 12v 24v 36v 48v 40 Amp 4-Bank Marine On-Board Charger
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GEN4
The NOCO Genius GEN4 is a 4-bank 40 Amp marine waterproof smart charger and maintainer. It features four 12v 10 Amp outputs that charge individual 12v batteries that can be in series, parallel, or independent battery banks. The charger features a waterproof IP68 housing, is shock and vibration resistant, and safely monitors the batteries for fast and efficient charging.
The NOCO GEN4 is safe for Flooded, EFB, GEL, AGM, and Maintenance Free batteries. The charger safely charges and maintains batteries providing a finishing charge every 24hrs without overcharging batteries.
The GEN4 features a low voltage recovery mode that detects batteries as low as 2 volts and will attempt to recover excessively discharged or sulfated batteries. The GEN Series chargers feature reverse polarity, sparks, over-charging, overcurrent, and open-circuits and overheating protections.
The NOCO GEN4 has four 12 volts outputs meant for individual 12v batteries or battery banks that are no larger than 230AH per bank. The charger can be used to charge four 12v banks, two 24v banks using 12v batteries, one single 36v or 48v battery bank that utilizes 12v batteries.
Typical installation is for 36-volt series system using three 12v batteries for a trolling motor and an additional bank for a starting 12v battery. Another popular installation is for 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor leaving two 12v banks for set of starting batteries.
- A 4-bank, 40 Amp (12v 10-Amps per bank) battery charger.
- Charges starter and deep-cycle batteries up to 230Ah.
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof design rated at IP68.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Provides full-charge output even with low-line voltages.
- Recovery Mode attempts to recover deeply discharged battery as low as 2 volts.
- Saltwater-tested to combat corrosion.
- Safe for Wet, GEL, MF, & AGM Batteries!
- Ignition Protection and meets USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11 x 7.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight: 12.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb
- DC Output Amps: 10
- DC Output Voltage: 12v per output
- Output Voltage Charging: 13.5 v-14.5 v DC
- DC Output Voltage (No Load) approx.: 0 V when battery not detected
- Absorption Voltage: 14.4
- AC Input Amps: 3.0
- Maximum AC Current @ 108 VAC: 1.5
- Maximum AC Current @ 90 VAC: 1.5
- AC Input Volts: 120 VAC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50-60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 70-130 VAC
- Max Inrush Current, Single Cycle: 6.0
- Float Current: 1000 mA
- Float Voltage: 13.5 typical 24 hour re-cycle
- Model: GEN4
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Typical Efficiency: 87%
- Power Factor: 90%
- Power Requirements: 330 w
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 190 w
- Maximum Power (+/- 3%) @ 25° C: 360 w
- Maximum Output Amps Single Surge: 10.5
- Maximum Input Current: 1.5 per bank
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: Below 12.8 V /timed
- Working Temperature: 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to +60° C
- Over Temperature: Auto overtemp foldback
- Ripple and Noise: 50 mA at 30 kHz
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, sealed and potted
- Output Banks: 4
- Recommended Use: marine, outdoor harsh environments
- Housing Protection: IP 68
- Regulatory Approval: ISO8846, USCG 33CFR1830-410, FCC part 15
- Manufacturer Part #: GEN4
- Made In: China