view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Tender 12v 5 Amp Power Tender Plus Charger PT12v022-0157
Sale Price: $99.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: PT12v022-0157
This WATERPROOF, Shock & Vibration Resistant, Lightweight (LESS THAN 4 POUNDS), compact charger is designed for either portable operation or permanent mounting. Charges and maintains flooded, sealed, maintenance free, AGM, and lead acid batteries. The Float/Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, it’s rugged, it’s compact, it’s packed with power, and it’s backed by the reputation of the undisputed battery charger industry leader, DELTRAN. #022-0157-1
Excellent charger for 12 volt stand-by systems such as generator sets, RV storage, etc. Each charger comes with one fused quick disconnect ring set.
This charger should not be used with true Gel Cell batteries. If you are in doubt as to what type of battery you have, please call us as most times other maintenance free type batteries are incorrectly identified as Gel Cell batteries.
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight - LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float/Maintenance).
- Waterproof & Easy Install
- Optimal 3-Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 4.9 x 2 in
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 5 A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.7 V
- AC Input Amps: 1.2 amps RMS
- Model: 022-0157-1
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–132 VAC
- Float Voltage: 13.2 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: 022-0157-1