view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Dual Pro 12v 10 Amp Sportsman Series On-Board Charger - SS1
Sale Price: $151.95 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Another BatteryStuff favorite. Built with pride in the USA, these are one of our most well made, durable lines of chargers!
Product InformationStore Part Number: SS1
The Dual Pro Sportsman Series charger will deliver up to 10 amps. The Sportsman Series SS1 charger has microprocessor-controlled independent outputs, offering overnight charging and dependable long-term storage. Dual Pro Battery Chargers incorporate important features such as being fully waterproof, completely automatic, overcharge protected, temperature compensating, and ignition protected. They also have LED readouts, and are USCG approved.
Recommended for 12-volt batteries in parallel configuration; where rugged waterproof charger construction is needed. There are no mounting restrictions requirements with Dual Pro Chargers. Use with Flooded Wet Cell or AGM batteries, can be special order for true Gel Cell batteries (additional charge applies).
Made in the United States.
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries (Special Order via Phone Only)
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- DeltaVolt® Intuitive Charging Technology
- Waterproof, dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|The BFG12V battery fuel gauge solves one of the most common complaints about battery status indicators currently on the market today. It features a 12 LED array that indicates the depletion level of the battery pack.|
|The BFG24V battery fuel gauge solves one of the most common complaints about battery status indicators currently on the market today. It features a 12 LED array that indicates the depletion level of the battery pack.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.38 x 8.00 x 4.75 in
- Weight: 5.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 10 A
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Model: SS1
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: USCG 33 CFR183.410 CE Approved
- Manufacturer Part #: SS1
- Made In: USA