view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Dual Pro 12v 24v 20 Amp Sportsman Series 2 Bank On-Board Charger - SS2
Sale Price: $259.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Another BatteryStuff favorite. Built with pride in the USA, these are one of our most well made, durable lines of chargers!
Product InformationStore Part Number: SS2
The Dual Pro SS2 Sportsman Series charger will deliver up to 10 amps per bank. The Sportsman Series SS2 charger has microprocessor-controlled independent outputs, offering overnight charging and dependable long-term storage. Dual Pro Battery Chargers incorporate important features such as being fully waterproof, completely automatic, overcharge protected, temperature compensating, and ignition protected. They also have LED readouts, and are USCG approved.
Can be utilized for multiple 12 volt battery configurations series and/or parallel 12 or 24 volts; where rugged waterproof charger construction is needed.
Each bank outputs 12 volts meant for individual 12v batteries no larger than a group 31 battery (approximately 130 AH). The Dual Pro SS2 can be used for two 12v banks, or one 24v battery bank. Typical installation is for 12-volt series system using one 12v batteries for a trolling motor and an additional bank for a starting 12v battery. Another popular installation is for a 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor battery, or to maintain two 12v starting batteries.
There are no mounting restrictions requirements with Dual Pro Chargers. Use with Flooded Wet Cell or AGM batteries, can be special order for true Gel Cell batteries (additional charge applies).
*Will not work on single 24 volt battery such as aircraft design batteries.
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries (Special Order Only)
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- DeltaVolt® Intuitive Charging Technology
- Waterproof, dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic/multi-stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery System - 12 V - 24 V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5' AC power cord = 3'.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|The BFG12V battery fuel gauge solves one of the most common complaints about battery status indicators currently on the market today. It features a 12 LED array that indicates the depletion level of the battery pack.|
|The BFG24V battery fuel gauge solves one of the most common complaints about battery status indicators currently on the market today. It features a 12 LED array that indicates the depletion level of the battery pack.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.25 x 8.00 x 4.75 in
- Weight: 10.88 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 10 A per bank
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Model: SS2
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Output Banks: 2
- Regulatory Approval: USCG 33 CFR183.410 CE Approved
- Manufacturer Part #: SS2
- Made In: USA