view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Dual Pro 12v 24v 36v 48v 40 Amp Sportsman 4 Bank Marine Charger - SS4
Sale Price: $524.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: SS4
The Dual Pro Sportsman SS4 Series charger will deliver up to 10 amps per bank. The Sportsman Series SS4 marine battery charger has microprocessor-controlled independent outputs offering overnight charging and dependable long-term storage. Microprocessor controlled independent outputs offer very quick recharge and dependable long-term storage. Dual Pro Battery Chargers incorporate important features such as being fully waterproof, completely automatic, overcharge protected, temperature compensating, and ignition protected. They also have LED readouts, and are USCG approved.
Can be utilized for multiple 12 volt battery configurations series and/or parallel 12, 24, 36 and 48 volts; where rugged waterproof charger construction is needed.
Each bank outputs 12 volts meant for individual 12v batteries no larger than a group 31 battery (approximately 130 AH). The Dual Pro SS4 can be used for four 12v banks, two 24v battery banks, one 36v or 48v battery bank. Typical installation is for 36-volt series system using three 12v batteries for a trolling motor and an additional bank for a starting 12v battery. Another popular installation is for 24-volt system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor leaving two 12v banks for starting batteries.
There are no mounting restrictions requirements with Dual Pro Chargers. Use with Flooded Wet Cell or AGM batteries, can be special order for true Gel Cell batteries (additional charge applies).
Made in the United States
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries (Special Order Only)
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- DeltaVolt® Intuitive Charging Technology
- Waterproof, dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic/multi-stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery System - Can be utilized for multiple 12 volt battery configurations series and/or parallel 12, 24, 36, 48 volts.
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25 x 8.00 x 4.75 in
- Weight: 22.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 26.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 10 A per bank
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Model: SS4
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Output Banks: 4
- Temperature Compensation: yes
- Regulatory Approval: USCG 33 CFR183.410 CE Approved
- Manufacturer Part #: SS4
- Made In: USA