view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius 12v 10 Amp Waterproof Marine On-Board Battery Charger
Sale Price: $99.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GENPRO10X1
Replaces: NOCO GEN1
The NOCO Genius GENPRO10x1 is a 12v 10 Amp waterproof on-board marine battery charger and battery maintainer. This newly redesigned charger is 41% smaller than the NOCO GEN1 but still delivers 10-Amps of charging current and offers several new features!
The charger is fully sealed with an IP68 rating which makes it a 100% waterproof. Even with the charger being completely sealed it features a new integrated thermal sensor offering thermal compensation down to -4°F and up to 104°F. With the chargers Advanced Diagnostics, it makes it completely automatic for year-round charging and no need to worry about undercharging or overcharging batteries.
The NOCO GENPRO series chargers offer several charging modes to meet your needs! The charger features the following charging modes:
- 12v Mode: Meant for charging Wet Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Maintenance-Free and Calcium Batteries.
- 12v AGM mode: Meant for 12v AGM Batteries.
- 12v Lithium mode: Meant for 12v Lithium-Ion batteries including LifePo4 batteries. For use on batteries that have a Battery Management System (often referred to as a BMS).
- 12v Repair Mode: An advanced battery recovery mode to repair old, idle, or stratified batteries.
- Force Mode: This mode will attempt to recover a battery lower than 1v. Charger will force output for 5 min to raise the battery voltage so that it can charge the battery normally.
- Compatible with Wet Cell, Gel Cell, AGM, Lithium with BMS, Enhanced Flooded, Maintenance Free & Calcium Batteries.
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof design rated at IP68.
- Spark-Proof Hookup
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Charge Batteries down to 0v with Force Mode.
- Repair Mode - Attempts to repair old, idle, and stratified batteries.
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
- 3-Year Warranty
To get the longest life out of your battery charger BatteryStuff.com recommends only using this charger on a group 31 battery approximately 130 AH or smaller for everyday use. The charger is capable of charging battery pack up to 230 AH for maintenance purposes but not recommended for daily charging needs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.8 x 5.6 x 2.83 in
- Weight: 5.33 lb
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb
- AC Input Range: 120-240 VAC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50-60 Hz
- Maximum AC Input Current: 165 Watts
- Model: GENPRO Series
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- DC Output System Voltage: 12v
- DC Output Amps: 10 A
- Charging Voltage: Various
- Back Current Drain: < 0.5 mA
- Working Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: GENPRO10X1
- Made In: Vietnam