The NOCO Genius GENPRO10x3 is a 12v 30 Amp 3-bank waterproof on-board marine battery charger and battery maintainer. This newly redesigned charger is 27% smaller than the NOCO GEN3 but still delivers 30-Amps of charging current and offers several new features!
The charger is fully sealed with an IP68 rating which makes it a 100% waterproof. Even with the charger being completely sealed it features a new integrated thermal sensor offering thermal compensation down to -4°F and up to 104°F. With the chargers Advanced Diagnostics, it makes it completely automatic for year-round charging and no need to worry about undercharging or overcharging batteries.
The NOCO GENPRO10X3 has three 12-volt outputs meant for individual 12v batteries. The GENPRO10X3 is capable of charging three 12v banks, or one 24v battery bank utilizing two 12v batteries, or one 36v battery bank utilizing three 12v batteries. Typical installation is for 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor and an additional bank for a starting 12v battery. Another popular installation is for a 12-volt trolling motor battery and two 12v starting motor batteries.
The NOCO GENPRO series chargers offer several charging modes to meet your needs! Each bank is individually controlled allowing you to select the appropriate battery type for each individual bank. The lithium boat battery charger features the following charging modes:
- 12v Mode: Meant for charging Wet Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Maintenance-Free and Calcium Batteries.
- 12v AGM Mode: Meant for 12v AGM Batteries.
- 12v Lithium Mode: Meant for 12v Lithium-Ion batteries including LifePo4 batteries. For use on batteries that have a Battery Management System (often referred to as a BMS).
- 12v Repair Mode: An advanced battery recovery mode to repair old, idle, or stratified batteries.
- Force Mode: This mode will attempt to recover a battery lower than 1v. Charger will force output for 5 min to raise the battery voltage so that it can charge the battery normally.
The charger will not charge a single 24v or 36v battery. The charger is only capable of outputting 12v per bank.