view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
ProMariner 12v 5 Amp Waterproof Smart Marine Charger
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 31505
Replaces: ProMar1 31405
The ProMariner ProMar1DS 5 (31505) is the 3rd Generation 5 Amp ProMar1 charger. It features a fully automatic 4-Stage Digital Charging algorithm that is proven to extend battery life. These four stages are designed to Analize, Charge, Condition and Auto-Maintain the battery. The charger is prewired with fused ring connection for easy installation and has an IP68 waterproof rating.
The ProMariner 31505 is fully microprocessor controlled and is safe for both short-term and long-term storage. Featuring built-in safety features allowing it to be left on indefinitely without any worry.
The ProMar1 is easy to use and requires no user input, meaning once powered it begins charging the battery. Its lightweight design allows it to be mounted in any position for your on-board application. Perfect for marine applications, standby generators, and more!
The ProMar1DS 5 can be used with Flooded or Gel lead acid batteries 20AH to 120 AH.
- 4-Stage Digital Charging
- Automatic Charging for Lead Acid battery types: Gel & Wet Cell
- Waterproof IP68 Rating
- Dual Mode Charge Status Indicator
- Battery & Wiring Fault Detection
- Rugged Shockproof Construction
- Auto Maintain/Energy Save Mode Extends Battery Life
- Safe for Long and Short Term Storage
- Pre-Wired with Waterproof Inline DC Fuses and Nickel Plated Copper Ring Terminals
- Built-in Safety
- Quiet EMI Design meets US FCC Emissions Requirements
- 3 Year Warranty
Suitable for Batteries 20AH to 120 AH. Not Recommended for 4D or 8D Batteries.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.4 x 4.1 x 2.4 in
- Weight: 4 lb
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 110-120 VAC
- AC Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Model: ProMar1DS 5
- Manufacturer: Pro Mariner
- AC Input Current: 1.2 Amps
- DC Output Voltage: 12v
- DC Output Current: 5 Amps
- Banks: 1
- AC & DC Cable Length: 6ft
- Manufacturer Part #: 31505
- Made In: China