view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Japlar Schauer 12v 2 Amp Automatic Smart Charger JAC0891-46
Sale Price: $39.00
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Compact, efficient charger with the latest technology available!
Product InformationStore Part Number: JAC0891-46
Replaces: Soneil 1205SRE
Constant Current Charger
The JAC891-46 Schauer’s Battery Charger transforms the 115-220 VAC into 12 VDC at about 100,000 Hz (1667 times faster than conventional charger), which requires a much smaller transformer. This results in a unit of smaller size, low weight, and improved efficiency. The JAC1202 uses sophisticated electronic circuitry with microchips. All present day computers use switch-mode technology.
Multi Stage charging cycle
Stage 1: Constant Current Mode (CC)
The charger changes to constant current 2 amps. When the battery voltage reaches up to 14.6 V, the charging stage changes from (CC) Constant Current to CV (Constant Voltage) mode.
Stage 2: Constant Voltage Mode (CV)
The charger holds the battery at 14.6 V and the current slowly reduces. When the current reaches at 0.5 C (C= Battery Capacity), this point called the Switching Point. The Switching Point is one of the great features of this battery charger that it can adjust the current automatically according to the battery capacity. Other chargers without microprocessors are not capable to adjust the current automatically.
Stage 3: Standby Voltage Mode
The charger maintains the battery voltage at 13.5 V and current slowly reduces to zero. Charger can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
This charger typically ships with alligator clips, allowing customer to adapt the charger to their specific needs.
- Totally Automatic Switch-Mode Battery Charger
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM) and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Suitable for use anywhere in the world
- Automatic Cutoff and then true float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- Two-color LED to indicate charge status
- Meets: FCC Class B; EN55022 Class B
- Zero Current Drain when AC power is off
- Mean Time between failures 50,000 hours
- Protection provided: Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage, Over Current, and AC Surge.
- Soft Start and Stop: Starts and stops gradually. No sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.
- Optimal 3-Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- 2 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.6 x 2.4 x 1.3 in
- Weight: .9 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2.0 A
- Absorption Voltage: 14.6 V
- AC Input Volts: 100-240 V
- Model: JAC0212
- Manufacturer: Japlar Schauer
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 47/63 Hz
- Float Voltage: 13.5 V
- Ripple and Noise: Very Low
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: CE Listed, UL pending
- Manufacturer Part #: JAC0891-46