view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
OptiMATE 3 12v 0.8 Amp 7-Step Battery Saving Charger-Tester-Maintainer
Sale Price: $70.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: TM-431
OptiMate 3, the all-in-one tool for 12V battery care at home. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically. The latest version of OptiMate 3 retains all easy-to-use characteristics of the over 2 million OptiMates produced since 1995, but is now lighter and more efficient than ever. The OptiMate 3 recovers sulphated batteries and then tests after charging. The maintenance program delivers only what the battery needs, never overcharges, never undercharges.
- Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries (STD, AGM & GEL) of rated capacity from 3 to 50 AH.
- DIAGNOSES sulphated battery conditions
- RECOVERS very neglected batteries from as low as 2 volts.
- CHARGE VERIFICATION ensure optimal charge for every battery.
- TEST automatically every hour. Advance warning of problems.
- MAINTENANCE: Interactive float charge, max 800mA possible.
- CHARGING AMPS : 0.8A (constant current)
- Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft AC supply lead and 6ft charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery ring connector & standard battery clip set included.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 1.34 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 100–240 V
- AC Input Frequency: 50–60 Hz
- AC Input Amps: 0.23 A @ 100 VAC / 0.15 A @ 240 VAC
- Power Useage (no battery connected): 0.0089 kWh / day
- DC Output Amps: 800 mA
- DC Nominal Voltage: 12 V
- DC Bulk Charge: 14.2–14.5 V (12 V)
- Model: TM-431
- Manufacturer: Optimate
- DC Float Voltage: 13.6 V (12 V) alternating w/ 30 minute rest
- Charge Time Limit: 48 Hours (maintenance time: unlimited)
- Maintain / Test Cycles: 30 min / 30 min (alternating hourly)
- Charge Retention Test: GOOD (green) = battery voltage > 12.4 V
- Enclosure Type: IP54 Fully Sealed
- Input Cable Length: 6 ft
- Output Cable Length: 6 ft
- Operating Temperature Range: -20° C–40° C / -4° F–104° F
- Ratings / approvals : Safety, EMC, Energy Efficiency, enclosure seal rating: IP54, CE, NRTL (UL & CSA), SAA (AU & NZ), approved by TUV Sud. BC (California Energy Compliant)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Manufacturer Part #: TM-431
- UPC: 5425006145312
- Made In: China
Reviews and Ratings
working great for me .