view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Pulse Tech SC-6 Xtreme HD 12V 36 Amp 6 Bank Battery Recovery Charger (6 Amps Per Bank) - 746X816
Sale Price: $1,895.00
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 746X816
RECOVER BATTERIES PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT 'DEAD'
The 6-Station HD Recovery Charger is a 12-Volt 6 amp per channel, 6-Station recovery charging unit that uses universal electrical input and can operate anywhere in the world. Each of the six charge stations operate in isolation from one another, allowing any combination of battery brands to be charged saving both time and money. The SC-6 is compact and portable allowing you to recover batteries on a pallet, in a shop or wherever they’re being stored.
The six independent channels profile the condition of each battery and then automatically cycle through a recovery and charge process that applies the correct charge (variable up to 6A) and our optimized high frequency, patented Pulse Technology waveform to each battery. This advanced technology removes sulfate crystals from the battery plates, increasing the battery's ability to accept, store and release energy, extending battery life up to 5 times.
Five LED indicators next to each cable connection show the status of each battery channel. With a one switch control and progressive, easy-to-understand LED information display (battery disconnected, bad battery, recovery charge, pulse charge, charge complete) the SC-6 is both easy to use and understand. This unit is completely safe with no danger of overcharging or overheating allowing batteries to remain connected and removes the need for unnecessary handling, reducing the need for monitoring and reducing the manpower hours needed.
The flexible, replaceable cables fit in the case for easy storage and are easy to disconnect and safely move to the next battery since no current flows through the cable until connected to the battery.
- Recover, charge, maintain and desulfate one to six 12-Volt batteries
- Works on all types of 12-Volt flooded, VRLA and AGM lead-acid batteries
- Patented Pulse Technology removes sulfate crystals and extends battery life
- 5 LED indicators per cable connection
- Reverse polarity protected
- Spark free operation
- Works anywhere in the world with detachable IEC connector
- Single switch operation
- One-Year Limited Warranty
*Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to this oversize item.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.5 x 17.2 x 9.1 in
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 37 lb
- Input Voltage: 110 – 240 VAC
- Input Current: 2.5 Amps Max at 100 VAC (All outputs @6 Amps)
- Input Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Min. Voltage for Startup: 4 Volts
- Output Current: 6 Amps per Channel, 36 Amps Max
- Output Voltage, Bulk Charge: 14.8 Volts
- Absorption to Float Charge Threshold: 14.2 Volts and Charge Current < 0.75 Amps
- Model: SC-6
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- Desulfating Pulse Peak Amplitude: 250 mA
- Desulfating Pulse Frequency: 22kHz to 28kHz
- Pulse Rate Time: 1µS
- Enclosure: Black HPX Plastic
- Battery Cable Length: 96” – 14 AWB from box to battery clamps
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 130° F (-18° C to 54° C)
- Storage Temperature: 0° F to 150° F (-18° C to 66° C)
- Indicators: Battery Disconnected, Bad Battery, Pulse Charge, Charge Complete, Reverse Polarity, Temperature Shutdown
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: 746X814
- Made In: USA