Schauer's JAC2024H-CEC is a Cessna Aircraft 24v 20 Amp Portable Power Supply and Automatic Battery Maintainer/Charger. Working as power-supply / GPU* (Ground Power Unit) it can provide DC power filtered through the battery utilizing the Cessna Aircraft 3-pole quick disconnect included with the charger. In the power-supply mode you can safely power the aircrafts avionic electronics on the ground without draining the plane's battery.
The Schauer JAC2024H-CEC can work as an Automatic Smart Battery Charger by connecting the battery clips included with the charger to the battery directly. The automatic smart charger can remain connected to the battery for prolong periods of time. When the battery is fully charged, the charger will switch to and hold a maintenance float voltage to properly maintain the battery.*This portable power-supply is not meant for engine starting / landing gear actuation.
- Portable power supply for operating avionics on the ground without draining the battery (not meant for engine starting)*.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Fully automatic, 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
- Short circuit proof
- Aluminum case
- Red LED indicates AC power On, yellow LED power output/charging, green LED charged/Float.
- DC Output Cable Length: 8 ft (not including quick disconnects).
- Quick Disconnect Piper Cable length: Approximately 20 in.
- Quick Disconnect Battery Clip Length: Appoximently 2 ft.
- 2 Year Warranty