view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 24V 4 AMP 244CEC1-AA-S2 GILL® Aviation Charger Maintainer Desulfator
Sale Price: $241.49
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 244CEC1-AA-S2
The Battery MINDer 244CEC1-AA-S2 charger/maintainer/desulfators isdesigned for all size and type 24-Volt GILL® Aviation Aviation Batteries (Except the GILL LT 7000 Series - See the 244CEC1-AA-S3). If you want the longest possible Life and Performance from your Batteries there is no other product better at doing just this and BatteryMINDer Guarantees it! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by our 5-Year “No-Hassle” 100% Warranty. *based on continually maintaining one 125Ah battery.
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have be neglected and abused.
Each Battery MINDer ships with a set of alligator clips. The Battery MINDer does have an ambient temperature sensor on the unit. The optional Battery MINDer Temperature Probe Extention Cable is available for purchase, and enables the charger to sense the temperature of the battery.
- Tested and endorsed by leading Battery makers.
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery’s condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintain up to 2 batteries at a time. (requires Y-Connector Item # 210-AY - Sold Seperatly)
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commision Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee (Money-back Guarantee through the Manufacturer), 5 Year Manufacturer’s “No Hassle” Warranty.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.32 x 4.88 x 2.44 in
- Weight: 2.86 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Amps: 1.8 A
- AC Input Volts: 90-140 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 Hz
- Model: 244CEC1-AA-S2
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Charge Voltage: variable
- Float Current: variable
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / -4°F to 40°C / 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C / -40°F to 85°C / 185°F
- Temperature Compensation: -20°C / -4°F to 50° / 122°
- Output Banks: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: 244CEC1-AA-S2
- Made In: Asia