The Battery MINDer 244CEC2-AA-S2 is a 24v 4 Amp charger/maintainer/desulfators that has been designed for all size sealed or wet cell (filler caps) GILL® aviation batteries. This GILL battery charger will test for damaged or weak cells and will attempt to recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would simply reject.
If you want the longest possible Life and Performance from your Batteries, there is no other product better at doing just this and BatteryMINDer Guarantees it! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest-rated brand of products in the industry and are backed by our 5-Year “No-Hassle” 100% Warranty.
The CEC2-AA Aviation series features led lights that help you easily understand the state of charge and the charger’s charging state. The unit features temperature compensation and is highly efficient which allows for 24/7 operation that typically costs less than $0.43/month to operate!
Each BatteryMINDer ships with a set of alligator clips. The Battery MINDer does have an ambient temperature sensor on the unit. The optional Battery MINDer Temperature Probe Extention Cable is available for purchase and enables the charger to sense the temperature of the battery.
- Tested and endorsed by leading Battery Makers
- 100% Full-Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation works to keep battery desulfated.
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells with auto-shutdown. Terminate charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximize battery life and capacity, and recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery’s condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries.
- Maintain up to 2 batteries at a time. (requires Y-Connector Item # 210-AY - Sold Seperatly)
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Its high efficient design has been CEC California Approved.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. The built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts the charge rate to ensure a full charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 12 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode/battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- Manufacturer provides a 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year Manufacturer’s “No Hassle” Warranty.