view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Tender 24v 2.5 Amp Water Resistant Power Tender Plus Charger
Sale Price: $99.99
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This charger is not recommended for aviation batteries. FAA Approved Chargers are available in our Aviation Charger section.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 022-0158-1
The Battery Tender 24v 2.5 Amp Power Tender Plus (022-0158-1) is WATER RESISTANT, Shock & Vibration Resistant, and Lightweight (LESS THAN 4 POUNDS) compact charger designed for either portable operation or permanent mounting. Charges and maintains both flooded and sealed, maintenance free, AGM, lead acid batteries.
The Float / Maintenance stage maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by off brand trickled chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, it’s rugged, its compact, it’s packed with power, and it’s backed by the reputation of the undisputed battery charger industry leader, DELTRAN.
Excellent charger for 24 volt stand-by systems such as generator sets. Each charger comes with one fused quick disconnect ring set.
- Water Resistant!! Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight–LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
THIS UNIT IS NOT APPROVED BY THE FAA or for TRUE GEL BATTERIES. DO NOT USE WITH AVIATION OR TRUE GEL BATTERIES. For example, the maximum recommended recharge voltage for GILL AVIATION batteries is in the same range as true Gel batteries, even though some GILL AVIATION batteries are flooded cells.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 4.9 x 2 in
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4.0 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2.5 A
- Absorption Voltage: 29.4 V
- AC Input Amps: 1.2 A RMS
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–132 VAC
- Float Voltage: 26.4 V
- Enclosure: Powder Coat Aluminum
- Output Banks: 1
- Recommended Use: Powder Coat Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: PT24v022-0158
- Made In: Asia