view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 24V 1/2/4 AMP Power Chairs & Mobility Scooters Charger Desulfator 244CEC1-XLR1
Sale Price: $169.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
This charger is not meant for Aircraft batteries.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 244CEC1-XLR1
BatteryMINDer Model 244CEC1: Don’t just charge your batteries...Condition them! The most advanced series of Battery Charger-Maintainer-Desulfators that BatteryMINDer has every offered using SmarTECHnology™. Users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. In addition, units test for weak cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have be neglected and abused.
The Battery MINDer does have an ambient temperature sensor on the unit. The optional Battery MINDer Temperature Probe Extention Cable is available for purchase, and enables the charger to sense the temperature of the battery.
Not for use on GILL style batteries. OK for Gel, AGM,VRLA and Wet Cell
- XLR Connector that matches most Power Chairs & Mobility Scooters.
- When installed, the temperature sensor ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes (0º to 130º F operating range.)
- Selectable amperage and battery type settings.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Automatic high frequency (not high voltage) pulse desulfation (U.S. patented.)
- FCC certified.
- Microprocessor controlled ensures accurate-precise charging and maintenance during entire lifetime of unit.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- 18 color-coded LEDs indicating charging, desulfation stages, battery type selected, charge current setting, input power presence, correct battery connection, temperature compensation...
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.3 x 5.5 x 2.5 in
- Weight: 3.15 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Volts: 90-140 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 4 A
- Constant Current Charger: 1/2/4 A (User Selectable)
- Model: 244CEC1-XLR1
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Constant Voltage: 28.2 V (GEL), 28.84 V (Wet, AGM, Sealed), 29.4 V (Odyssey, PLT)
- Float Voltage: 26.1 V (GEL), 26.8 V (Wet, AGM, Sealed), 27.2 V (Odyssey, PLT)
- Float Current: Variable
- Temperature Compensation: -20°C / -4°F to 50° / 122°
- Output Banks: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: 244CEC1-XLR1
- Made In: Asia