view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Schauer Charge Master 24v 3 Amp Mobility Charger w/ XLR Connector
Sale Price: $72.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: JAC0324-XLR
The Japlar Schauer JAC0324-XLR (JAC0891-35) is a 24v 3 Amp Smart Medical Mobility Charger designed for electric wheelchairs and mobility scooter. The charger utilizes a standard XLR style connector, which is the default on most electric mobility devices.
Japlar Schauer has several built-in protections such as Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage, Over Current and AC Surge. The chargers employ Soft Start and Stop, which gradually starts and stops the charger with no sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.
- Automatic Smart Battery Charger with Float Maintenance Mode
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM), GEL, and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Two color LED to indicate charge status
- Zero Current Drain when AC power is off
- Fan cooled circuitry
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Protections: Reverse Polarity, Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Thermal, and Overload Protection.
- 2 Year Warranty
This charger ships with an XLR Connector suited for most mobility scooters / wheelchairs. Customers can remove the XLR connector to adapt the charger to their specific needs without voiding the warranty.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.47 x 3.47 x 1.85 in
- Weight: 2.15 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 3 A
- Absorption Voltage: 28.8 ±0.2 V
- AC Input Volts: 115 VAC
- Model: JAC0324-XLR
- Manufacturer: Japlar Schauer
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Float Voltage: 26.6V ±0.2 V
- Enclosure: Aluminum Case
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: CE
- Manufacturer Part #: 0891-35
- Made In: Asia