view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Japlar Schauer 24v 5 Amp Smart Mobility Charger with XLR Connector
Sale Price: $82.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: JAC0524-XLR
Replaces: Guest GU2805-24
Japlar Schauer JAC0524-XLR (JAC0891-24) is a 24v 5 Amp XLR Connector Medical Mobility Charger designed for electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters. The charger comes with an XLR style connector which comes standard on most electric mobility wheelchairs and scooters. Japlar Schauer has several built in protections such as Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage, Over Current and AC Surge.
Japlar Schaur Chargers employ Soft Start and Stop, which gradually starts and stops charger with no sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.
Stage 1: Constant Current Mode (CC)
The charger changes to constant current 5.0A. When the battery voltage reaches up to 28.6V, the charging stage changes from (CC) Constant Current to CV (Constant Voltage) mode.
Stage 2: Constant Voltage Mode (CV)
The charger holds the battery at 28.6V and the current slowly reduces. The moment the current reaches 0.5 C (C= Battery Capacity), is called the Switching Point. The Switching Point is one of the great features of this battery charger that it can adjust the current automatically according to the battery capacity. Other chargers without microprocessors are not capable to adjust the current automatically.
Stage 3: Standby Voltage Mode
The charger maintains the battery voltage at 27.0V and current slowly reduces to zero. Charger can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- Totally Automatic Switch-Mode Battery Charger
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM), GEL, and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Suitable for use anywhere in the world.
- Automatic Cut Off and then True Float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- Two color LED to indicate charge status
- Mean Time between failures 30,000 hours
- Zero Current Drain when AC power is off
- Fan cooled circuitry
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Fan Control
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
This charger ships with an XLR Connector suited for most mobility scooters / wheelchairs. Customers can remove the XLR connector to adapt the charger to their specific needs without voiding the warranty.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.47 x 3.47 x 1.85 in
- Weight: 2.15 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 5 A
- Absorption Voltage: 28.6 ±0.2 V
- AC Input Volts: 120 VAC
- Model: JAC0524XLR-2
- Manufacturer: Japlar Schauer
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- Float Voltage: 27.0V ±0.2 V
- Enclosure: Aluminum Case
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: CE, UL Listed
- Manufacturer Part #: JAC0891-24
- Made In: asia