view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
BatteryMINDer 24V 1/2/4 AMP Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator - 244CEC1
Sale Price: $181.49
Product InformationStore Part Number: 244CEC1
BatteryMINDer Model 244CEC1: Don’t just charge your batteries...Condition them! The most advanced series of Battery Charger-Maintainer-Desulfators that BatteryMINDer has every offered using SmarTECHnology™. Users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. In addition, units test for weak cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have be neglected and abused.
Each Battery MINDer ships with one quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips. The Battery MINDer does have an ambient temperature sensor on the unit. The optional Battery MINDer Temperature Probe Extention Cable is available for purchase, and enables the charger to sense the temperature of the battery.
Not for use on GILL style batteries. OK for Gel, AGM,VRLA and Wet Cell
- For ALL 24-Volt Sealed and Wet “Filler Caps” Batteries Including AGM, GEL, PLT and Odyssey (Not for lithium, nickel–cadmium (NiCad), nickel–metal hydride (NiMH) or aircraft batteries)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge.
- Maximize battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Full-time 100% Pulse Desulfation.
- Intrusion Protected (water, moisture, dust) to IEC IP 65
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- User-selectable battery type and charge current.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO mode, very low power consumption.
- Ambient temperature compensation.
- 18 color-coded LEDs indicating charging, desulfation stages, battery type selected, charge current setting, input power presence, correct battery connection, temperature compensation...
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This charger is not meant for Aircraft batteries. For Aircraft Chargers see our Aviation Charger page.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.3 x 5.5 x 2.5 in
- Weight: 3.15 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Volts: 90-140 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 4 A
- Constant Current Charger: 1/2/4 A (User Selectable)
- Model: 244CEC1
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Constant Voltage: 28.2 V (GEL), 28.84 V (Wet, AGM, Sealed), 29.4 V (Odyssey, PLT)
- Float Voltage: 26.1 V (GEL), 26.8 V (Wet, AGM, Sealed), 27.2 V (Odyssey, PLT)
- Float Current: Variable
- Temperature Compensation: -20°C / -4°F to 50°F / 122°
- Output Banks: 1
- Manufacturer Part #: 244CEC1
- Made In: Asia