view large photo
Battery Saver 36v 50 Watt (1.39A) Maintainer, Pulse Cleaner & Tester
Sale Price: $139.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Ideal for maintaining and charging 36v Battery Packs, but not meant to replace your normal charger for high amp/hr battery packs.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 2365-36-LCD
The Battery Saver 2365-36-LCD is a 36v 50-Watt Charger, Maintainer & Cleaner with LCD Display designed to work on 36 Volt vehicle battery systems. The charger offers state-of-the-art microprocessor provides safe, fully automatic maintaining for extended periods of time. The 50-Watt design outputs approximately 1.39 amps and is suitably sized to maintain a golf carts battery pack during the off-seasons when the golf cart is not getting used.
The Pulse Cleaner will remove lead sulfate from your battery's plates while maintaining, giving you a much healthier battery for longer. The 36-volt Battery Saver is ideal for most 36 volt systems such as maintaining golf cart batteries in the off-season. It will keep your battery system fully charged and in peak condition for when you need it.
Works with: Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Dry Cell, and Spiral Cell!
- Great for Long Term Maintaining of Vehicles In The Off Season!
- PULSE Cleaning Mode Improves Battery Condition with Continued Use
- Automatically Works with Designated Lead Acid Battery Voltages
- No Spark Polarity Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.75 x 3.25 x 2.25 in
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC
- AC Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- AC Input Amps: 1.58 A
- Hold Up Time: 8 mSec
- Model: 2365-36-LCD
- Manufacturer: Battery Saver
- Protections: Input Fuse 2 Amp, Over Current, Over Voltage, Short Circuit, & Reverse polarity
- DC Output Voltage: 40.8 VDC
- DC Output Amps: 1.39 A
- Ripple & Noise: 120 mV or less
- Environment: 0 - 40°C, 20 - 80% Humidity
- Warranty: 12 Months limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: 2365-36-LCD
- Made In: China