view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Saver 36v 50 Watt (1.34A) Maintainer, Pulse Cleaner & Tester - 2365-36
Sale Price: $88.95
Ideal for maintaining and charging 36v Battery Packs, but not meant to replace your normal charger for high amp/hr battery packs.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 2365-36
The Battery Saver™ 2365-36 is a 36v 50 Watt Charger, Maintainer & Cleaner designed to work on 36 Volt vehicle battery systems. It's state-of-the-art micro processor provides safe, fully automatic maintaining for extended periods of time. The 50 Watt design is the most powerful unit Battery Saver offers while still being extremely compact and very easy to use.
The Pulse Cleaner will remove lead sulfate from your battery's plates while maintaining, giving you a much healthier battery for longer. The 36 volt Battery Saver is ideal for most 36 volt systems such as maintaining golf cart batteries in the off-season. It will keep your battery system fully charged and in peak condition for when you need it.
Works with: Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Dry Cell, and Spiral Cell!
- Great for Long Term Maintaining of Vehicles In The Off Season!
- PULSE Cleaning Mode Improves Battery Condition with Continued Use
- Automatically Works with Designated Lead Acid Battery Voltages
- No Spark Polarity Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.75 x 3.25 x 2.25 in
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC
- AC Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- AC Input Amps: 1.58 A
- Hold Up Time: 8 mSec
- Model: 2365-36
- Manufacturer: Battery Saver
- Protections: Input Fuse 2 Amp, Over Current, Over Voltage, Short Circuit, & Reverse polarity
- DC Output Voltage: 40.8 VDC
- DC Output Amps: 1.34 A
- Ripple & Noise: 120 mV or less
- Environment: 0 - 40°C, 20 - 80% Humidity
- Warranty: 12 Months limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: 2365-36
- Made In: Asia