Industrial Commercial 20 Amp. The future of battery charging is here! The Interacter ICS series charger puts charging problems in the past. The Interacter ICS series is a high performance battery charger for use in demanding applications where optimal performance and service is critical, such as Golf Carts, Personnel Carriers, and Floor Sweepers. The Interacter ICS series features a patented microprocessor controlled, Three Stage, Constant Current, Constant Voltage system that out-performs all industry standard chargers in the same price range. The internal “battery type DIP switch” can be field set for use with true Gel-Cell, sealed lead acid absorbed (AGM), or liquid electrolyte battery types.
This is a work charger recommended for 36 volt battery systems in the 50 to 400 amp hour range. This charger can be used for both bulk charging and long term stand-by maintenance. # ICS3620Can arrive with an SB50 quick connect for an extra $10. This is Special Order Only and 3 weeks for delivery. The Interacter 36 volt 20 amp is available in 220 volt model. Call during business hours to order. *Flat Rate Shipping does not apply to this oversize item.
- Automatic charge resume after A.C. supply interruption.
- Automatic override timer shut down due to battery fault
- Front mounted On/Off switch with built in circuit breaker
- External temperature compensation of charge voltage
- Yellow 80% battery recharged indicator.
- Green "Ready" indicates when the battery is fully charged
- Battery fault is indicated by the flashing "Ready" LED
- Can be connected continuously without overcharging
- Fully Automatic Proportional Timing
- Industrial Designed Modular Construction
- Detachable A.C. Cord
- Solid State LED Amp-meter
- Powder Coated Steel Chassis
- Low Start Voltage
- Heavy Duty Carrying Handle
- Battery Type Switch
- Wall or Bench Mounting
- Timed Constant Voltage Stage 80% Returned
- Commercial Grade Twin Conductor DC Cables
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Temperature Compensation
- 1 Year Warranty