view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Saver 48v 50 Watt (1.04A) Maintainer, Pulse Cleaner & Tester - 2365-48
Sale Price: $99.95
Ideal for maintaining and charging 48v Battery Packs, but not meant to replace your normal charger for high amp/hr battery packs.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 2365-48
The Battery Saver™ 2365-48 Charger is a 50 watt voltage specific 48 Volt charger and maintainer for battery systems with a 48 Volt output (4x 12V, 6x 8v, or 8x 6V). The 50 watt design is powerful enough to safely and easily maintain each battery in the system! The 48 Volt Charger model design features our signature Auto-Pulse cleaning desulfation technology, micro processor control and can automatically recognize most batteries, regardless of size or type, and will switch to the correct charging setting when connected.
The Pulse Cleaner will remove lead sulfate from your battery's plates while maintaining, giving you a much healthier battery for longer. The 48 volt Battery Saver is ideal for most 48 volt systems such as maintaining golf cart batteries in the off-season. It will keep your battery system fully charged and in peak condition for when you need it.
Works with: Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Dry Cell, and Spiral Cell!
- Great for Long Term Maintaining of Vehicles In The Off Season!
- PULSE Cleaning Mode Improves Battery Condition with Continued Use
- Automatically Works with Designated Lead Acid Battery Voltages
- No Spark Polarity Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.75 x 3.25 x 2.25 in
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC
- AC Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- AC Input Amps: 1.5 A
- Hold Up Time: 8 mSec
- Model: 2365-48
- Manufacturer: Battery Saver
- Protections: Input Fuse 2 Amp, Over Current, Over Voltage, Short Circuit, & Reverse polarity
- DC Output Voltage: 54.4 VDC
- DC Output Amps: 1.04 A
- Ripple & Noise: 120 mV or less
- Environment: 0 - 40°C, 20 - 80% Humidity
- Warranty: 12 Months limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: 2365-48
- Made In: Asia