view large photo
Eagle 48v 18 Amp Golf Cart On-Board Charger with Rings - i4818-OB
Sale Price: $417.50 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Made in the USA!
Ships with Ring Terminals.
Product InformationStore Part Number: i4818-OB
Dual Pro Eagle Series i4818-OB portable chargers combine the best of two technologies. Eagle Series uses the well known reliability of a transformer and the latest in microprocessor technology controlling the charger output. This combination allows quicker recharge times and eliminates the chance of over and under charge of batteries.
The Dual Pro Eagle Series chargers 5 LED’s indicating battery charge level, when batteries are fully charged the Eagle Charger turns off completely. Should the batteries discharge to a programmed voltage level the Eagle Charger automatically reactivates the charge circuit and bring the batteries back to 100% charge. Eagle Chargers use a proprietary method of adjusting charge algorithm to compensate for temperature thus improving battery charge quality and safety.
This on-board version combines one of the best chargers with the ability to mount it directly to your application. This charger is perfect for large battery systems.
- Safe for Flooded, AGM and can be set for Gel type batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Water Resistant
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Exclusive on-board Diagnostics
- High-Visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional Universal AC input
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage Protected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Load Regulation
- Fan Control
- Thermal Protection
- 3 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
This charger will be ideal for more frequently used and larger amp hour systems. Expected recharge time for a dead 100 amp hour system would be 6 hours or less.
|Utilizing the Pro Charging Systems new DeltaView® Reader, users can wirelessly query PCS battery chargers to easily collect data in just a matter of seconds and then analyze the data using the companion DeltaView® software provided as part of the product.|
|The BFG48V battery fuel gauge solves one of the most common complaints about battery status indicators currently on the market today. It features a 12 LED array that indicates the depletion level of the battery pack.|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9 x 8.50 x 5.75 in
- Weight: 28 lb
- Shipping Weight: 30 lb
- DC Output Amps: 18 Amps
- Absorption Voltage: 60 V
- AC Input Amps: 12 A
- AC Input Volts: 115 V
- Model: i4818-OB
- Manufacturer: Pro Charging Systems
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 kHz
- Equalization Voltage: 2.66 VPC
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 50.4 V
- Working Temperature: -30 ° to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° to 85 °C
- Manufacturer Part #: i4818-OB
- Made In: USA