view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery MINDer 48 Volt 3 Amp Charger Maintainer Desulfator 483CEC1
Sale Price: $293.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: 483CEC1
BatteryMINDer Model 483CEC1: The most advanced series of Battery Charger-Maintainer-Desulfators that BatteryMINDer has every offered using SmarTECHnology™. Users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. In addition, units test for weak cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
The Battery MINDer is a 5-stage charger/maintainer/desulfator-conditioner that extends performance and life of all types of 48 Volt lead acid batteries. These include Sealed, Wet (filler cap), Maintenance-Free, AGM, Gel, PLT, Odyssey batteries.
Battery MINDer is highly recommended for batteries that have be neglected and abused.
Each Battery MINDer ships with a ring set and an EZ Connector & Mounting Screws.
- User can select battery type for ALL lead-acid based batteries.
- Maximizes battery life and performance.
- Detects battery with weak or dead cell.
- Sensor prevents over/under charge over wide environmental temperature range.
- For Sealed, Wet (filler cap), Maintenance-Free, AGM, Gel, PLT, Odyssey.
- Automatic HF desulfation pulses to dissolve harmful sulfate.
- Maintains up to six (6) batteries at a time (requires BatteryMINDer "Y" connector assemblies model 210AY).
- Multiple LED Indicators show state-of-charge and condition of battery.
- Intrusion Protected from water & dust (Certified to International Standard IEC IP65).
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal run-away protected.
- ECO Mode.
- Extremely low cost of operation.
- High Efficiency (ensures very low power consumption (operating cost less than 43 cents / month [based on continually maintaining one (1) -125 Amp battery])
- Automatically reduces power consumption to very low level (allows unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity
- 5 year Warranty
Not Designed to replace original higher Amp chargers. Use to maintain and desulfate batteries AFTER being fully charged with conventional charger. This will prevent premature failure of unit due to overwork.
The BatteryMINDer automatically dissolves power-robbing sulphation crystals using safe, low voltage, high frequency U.S. Patented pulse technology.
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.06 x 4.72 x 2.36 in
- Weight: 2.86 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- AC Input Amps: 2.5 A
- AC Input Volts: 120 AC
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 Hz
- Charge Voltage: variable
- Model: 483CEC1
- Manufacturer: BatteryMINDer/VDC Electronics
- Float Current: variable
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / -4°F to 40°C / 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C / -40°F to 85°C / 185°F
- Temperature Compensation: -20°C / -4°F to 50° / 122°
- Output Banks: 1
- Waterproof: IP65
- Plastic Enclosure Material: UL-94V0 Noryl or PC or PC+ABS
- Manufacturer Part #: 483CEC1
- Made In: Asia