view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Doctor 6v 12v 2/10/55 Amp with Engine Start - 20093
Sale Price: $81.00 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: 20093
Battery Doc® Chargers/Maintainers are ideal for RVs, motorcycles, boats, cars, ATVs, gas powered golf carts and other applications where space is tight. All are manufactured in an ISO approved factory and are individually tested for quality control.
- Electronic Switching Technology - Battery Doc® Chargers utilize electronic switching power technology as opposed to the linear technology (transformers) used with most other battery chargers.
- Safer to Use - Electronic switching technology chargers do not get warm to the touch, unlike transformer chargers, making them friendlier to use! Battery Doc® chargers are both short circuit protected and spark proof!
- Compact, Portable, and Ultra Light - Our chargers are about half the size and half the weight of other chargers!
- Reverse Polarity Protected - Battery Doc® chargers are reverse polarity protected! Assures no damage to your battery or charger if the leads are connected incorrectly.
- Simple and Easy to Use - Easy to follow instructions, clearly defined LED indicators and less complicated than others!
- 55 Amp Engine Start for Emergency Starting
- 6/12V - 10 Amp, Fast Charge for Everyday Charging Needs
- Digital LED Meter Displays Both Voltage and Amperage of the Battery
- USB Port for Charging Personal Devices such as Cell Phones and Cameras
- Includes USB LED Work Light
- 6V / 12V Compatibility
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Multiple Battery Management
- Industrial Grade Alligator Clips
- Adjustable Amperage
- Engineered for Safety
- Multiple Stage Charging
- Seasonal Battery Maintenance
- UL and cUL Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Charger operates automatic when set to 12 volt 10 Amps only. The following are Manual Charging Modes: 12V - 2 Amp & 55 Amp (Engine Start), 6V - 10 Amp. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.80 x 9.00 x 5.37 in
- Weight: 11.25 lb
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC
- Model: 20093
- Manufacturer: Battery Doctor by Wirthco
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- DC Output Volts: 6 V / 12 V
- DC Output Amps: 2/10/55 A
- Regulatory Approval: UL and cUL Approved
- Manufacturer Part #: 20093