The Guest 2720A On-Board battery chargers have been redesigned from the inside out with the customer in mind. The 2720A charger is a marine waterproof IP67 rated charger that has two 12v outputs. Both 12v outputs have a rating of 12v 10 Amps each for the combined 20 amp rating. The charger can charge two indvidual 12v battery banks, or a 24v battery bank by connecting to each 12v battery that is in the series setup.
The newest generation Guest On-Board Marine battery chargers include leading advancements in digital charging technology and waterproof design/construction. Every Guest charger has a dedicated charging, sensing and control per bank. The easy to read graphics indicates the status of each battery bank through the charging process.
Recommended uses: Bulk charge of flooded and AGM maintenance free batteries group 24 (Approx 75 AH) through group 31 (Approx 110 AH), and charge/maintenance of batteries partially discharged up to 150 amp hours. Not Recommended for 6 Volt Batteries, 4D or 8D batteries, or any combined battery amp/hr over 150 AH per battery bank.For 24v series configurations you must be using two 12v batteries/banks in series, and each 12v battery/bank will receive a dedicated 12v 10 Amp charging bank.
- For Flooded & AGM Lead Acid Batteries
- All high frequency, digital charging technology
- Fully automatic 5-stage performance charging
- Dedicated battery charging, sensing and control per bank
- Expanded LED charge status monitor
- Wiring and battery fault detection
- Auto-maintain energy saver mode
- Up to 40 percent lighter
- 100 percent Waterproof (IP67) and shock resistant for all fresh and saltwater applications
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- For 12 volt flooded and AGM lead acid batteries
- Built-in safety: reverse polarity, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and ignition protection. In-line fuses for maximum DC wire protection.
- 2 year warranty