The Guest 2731A On-Board battery chargers have been redesigned from the inside out with the customer in mind. The 2731A charger is a marine waterproof IP67 rated charger that has three 12v outputs. These 12v outputs have a rating of 12v 10 Amps each for the combined 30 amp rating.
The Guest 2731A can be used for three 12v banks, one 24v battery bank, or one 36v battery bank. Typical installation is for 24-volt series system using two 12v batteries for a trolling motor and an additional bank for a starting 12v battery. Another popular installation is for a 12-volt trolling motor battery and two 12v starting motor batteries.
The newest generation Guest On-Board Marine battery chargers include leading advancements in digital charging technology and waterproof design/construction. Every Guest charger has a dedicated charging, sensing and control per bank. The easy to read graphics indicates the status of each battery bank through the charging process.Recommended uses: Bulk charge of flooded and AGM maintenance free batteries group 24 (Approx 75 AH) through group 31 (Approx 110 AH), and charge/maintenance of batteries partially discharged up to 150 amp hours. Not Recommended for 6 Volt Batteries, 4D or 8D batteries, or any combined battery amp/hr over 150 AH per battery bank.
- For Flooded & AGM Lead Acid Batteries
- All high frequency, digital charging technology
- Fully automatic 5-stage performance charging
- Dedicated battery charging, sensing and control per bank
- Expanded LED charge status monitor
- Wiring and battery fault detection
- Auto-maintain energy saver mode
- Up to 40 percent lighter
- 100 percent Waterproof (IP67) and shock resistant for all fresh and saltwater applications
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- For 12 volt flooded and AGM lead acid batteries
- Built-in safety: reverse polarity, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and ignition protection. In-line fuses for maximum DC wire protection.
- 2 year warranty