The Progressive Dynamics PD2140V is a 12v 40-amp 3-bank marine charger converter. The PD2140V features four-stage smart charging that constantly monitors the battery voltage and automatically selects the proper charging mode the battery needs. This unit is designed to charge and monitor the batteries while in use or in storage and is ignition protected and designed for continuous usage.
The 2100 series converter chargers can be put in parallel to provide additional current for 12v systems, they can also be put in series for 24v charging. Meant for continuous usage the unit has a built-in automatic thermal protection that can reduce the output of the converter to safe levels should the unit temperature exceed pre-set limits.
The Progressive Dynamics 2100 series marine chargers feature reverse polarity protection, over and under-voltage protection, electronic current limiting, and a variable-speed cooling fan. Using the charge mode button on the face of the unit it can be easily programmed for Flooded Lead Acid, AGM, or gel-cell batteries.
- Compatible with lead acid Flooded, AGM, or Gel-Cell batteries.
- Four-Stage Smart Charging: Automatically monitors and selects the appropriate charging mode: Boost, Normal, Storage, or Equalize.
- Reverse Battery Protection.
- Electronic Current Limiting.
- Over and Under Voltage Protection.
- Variable speed intelligent Cooling Fan.
- Automatic Thermal Protection - The unit can adjust the output to safe levels should the temperature exceed the pre-set limits.
- 2-year limited warranty.