The ProMariner ProMar1DS 15 marine battery charger is a fully automatic 4-stage smart charger meant for the marine environment. The ProMariner 31515 digital charging technology has sequential charging modes of Analyzing, Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain Mode.
The ProMar1DS 15 is safe for short-term or long-term charging and is meant to keep your batteries fully charged and maintained. The ProMar1DS 15 features three 12v 5 amp charging cables meant to charge three 12-volt batteries. Ideally each bank is designed to charge a single group 24 to 31 battery not exceeding 125AH per bank.
Common setup for this charger is to maintain a single 12 volt starting battery and two 12v batteries in series for a 24v trolling motor. Other configurations would be to charge three 12v batteries in series for a 36 volts trolling motor, or three individual 12 volt batteries.Not recommended to charge and maintain Group 4D or 8D Batteries, or any battery in excess of a 125 AH per bank. Charging Profile is set for Flooded and Gel Batteries, but is not recommended for AGM batteries.
- Safe for Lead Acid (Flooded) & Gel Batteries
- AC & DC Cable Lengths: 6ft
- Fully Automatic 4-Stage Charging
- Dual Mode Charge Status Indicator
- Battery & Wiring Fault Detection
- Rugged Shockproof Construction
- Auto Maintain/Energy Saver Mode Extends Battery Life
- Sage for Long and Short Term Storage
- Pre-Wired with Waterproof Inline DC Fuses and Nickel Plated Copper Ring Terminals
- Built-in Safety
- Quiet EMI Design Meets US FCC Emissions Requirements
- Warranty 3 Years