view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Battery Tender 12v 1.25 Amp 2-Bank Automatic Smart Charger
Sale Price: $99.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: 022-0165-DL-WH
This hot new automatic smart charger from Deltran is what you need if you have more than one battery to maintain. The 2 Bank Battery Tender Charging Station from Deltran is two encased 1.25 amp battery chargers designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. It has 2 independent charging stations and 12 volts at 1.25 amps per station.
The extremely lightweight 2 bank charge station employs the most modern microprocessor-controlled charging technology. Each 2 Bank Battery Tender from Deltran ships with two each quick disconnect ring sets and alligator clips. Optional 25' leads available.
Microprocessor controlled constant current charging! Reverse Polarity Protected. Spark Proof. Perfect for all AGM (absorbed glass mat), sealed maintenance free, and flooded batteries.
Charger output voltage amplitudes throughout the entire algorithm are consistent with the optimum charging recommendations of the major lead-acid battery manufacturers.
- 12 volts @ 1.25 amps per station.
- Extremely lightweight! Less than 3 lbs!
- Microprocessor controlled constant current charging!
- Reverse Polarity Protected.
- Spark Proof.
- Perfect for all AGM (absorbed glass mat), sealed maintenance free and flooded batteries
- Safety timer: 72 hrs.
- Complies with US and international safety standards (UL/CSA/CE/BC).
- Listed in the California Appliance Efficiency Database
- AC Power Cord Length: 6 ft.- 18 AWG
- DC Output Cord Length: 4.5 ft. - 18 AWG
- DC Output Accessory Length: 1.5 ft.
- 2 year warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75 x 7 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 1.9 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 1.25A
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 100-240 VAC
- DC Output Voltage: 12v
- Model: 022-0165-DL-WH
- Manufacturer: Deltran
- Float Current: Variable
- Output Banks: 2
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Regulatory Approval: Complies with US and international safety standards (UL/CSA/CE/BC).
- Manufacturer Part #: 022-0165-DL-WH
- Made In: China