The Tenergy T4s lithium charger automatically identifies Li-ion, LiFePO4, NiMH, and NiCd rechargeable batteries and applies the appropriate charging mode (Constant Charging Current (CC), Constant Charging Voltage (CV), and Trickle Charge). Each of the T4s's four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, the yellow lights indicate the battery status and charging process.
- Li-ion / LiFePO4: RCR123A, 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 14500, 10400
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD: AA, AAA, C, Sub C
* Note: for LiFePO4 batteries select LiFePO4 battery type switch.
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries*
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 LED lights display charging progress for each battery individually
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by CE