view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius 12v 24v 15 Amp UltraSafe Battery Charger with JumpCharge
Sale Price: $179.95
Product InformationStore Part Number: G15000
The NOCO G15000 is a portable automatic battery charger and maintainer for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and 12V lithium-ion batteries. Designed for charging a Car, Boat, RV, SUV, or Diesel Truck. It monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate underperforming and sulfated batteries. And comes equipped with an integrated JumpCharge engine start mode for jump starting dead batteries.
Other brands require a separate battery charger for 12V charging, for 24V charging, for AGM batteries, for cold conditions, for 12v lithium-ion batteries, and yet another for battery desulfation. With our versatile multi-purpose battery chargers, as your needs and vehicles change, your charger won't. With a simple push of a button, you'll have the power to switch between various charging modes within one, complete battery charger. And it's equipped with a progressive repair method for recovering heavily sulfated and weak 12-volt batteries.
12V Repair Mode
- A progressive battery recovery method for improving heavily sulfated and old 12V batteries that restore lost battery capacity.
13.6V Supply Mode (5 Amp)
- Converts to a constant current, constant voltage power supply for powering a 12V device, like a tire inflator, or retain memory when replacing a battery.
12V AGM+ Mode
- Designed for charging 12-volt advanced AGM batteries typically found on start-stop vehicles and deep-cycle applications.
12v Lithium Mode
- Designed for charging lithium-ion batteries that include a battery maintenance system (BMS), including lithium iron phosphate batteries.
- JumpCharge is an innovative engine starter feature for jump starting low-voltage or dead vehicle batteries. The JumpCharge process is different than a traditional automotive wheeled battery chargers. Whereas most car battery chargers overload the battery, JumpCharge uses a combination of high-current and high-voltage for engine starting. This precision charge control avoids overheating the battery and shortening battery life.
- A 12V and 24V automatic battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 400 amp-hours.
- Recovery Mode for deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- Power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
- Jumpcharge engine starting for dead batteries.
Ideal for Batteries up to 400 Amp-Hours (up to 200 Amp-Hour for 24-Volt).
What's In The Box:
- G15000 Battery Charger w/ Engine Starter
- GC032 Battery Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.7 x 5.7 x 3.2 in
- Weight: 5.09 lb
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb
- Input Voltage AC: 110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Working Voltage AC: 85-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
- DC Output Amps: 15 A (12v), 7.5 A (24v), 5 A (13.6v Supply)
- Efficiency: 85% Approx.
- Power Consumption: 225W Max
- Low-Voltage Detection: 2V (12V), 14V (24V)
- Model: G15000
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Back Current Drain: <5mA
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to +40°C, 32°F to +104°F
- Type of Batteries: 12V & 24V
- Battery Chemistry: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, LIB
- Battery Capacity: 50 To 400Ah (12V),25 To 200Ah (24v)
- Housing Protection: IP44
- Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: G15000
- Made In: China