view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius Pro 25 6v 12v 25 Amp / 24v 12.5-Amp Charger & Maintainer
Sale Price: $499.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GENIUSPRO25
Replaces: NOCO G15000
The NOCO GeniusPro25 is a versatile smart battery charger and maintainer that charges 6v & 12v batteries at 25-Amp, and 24v batteries at 12.5-amp. The GeniusPro25 replaces the previous NOCO G15000 charger and has been redesigned with up to 85% more power compared to the previous G15000 model. The GeniusPro25 features Universal AC input range of 100-240 VAC and comes with several AC plugs: Type A-NA (North America) plug, Type C-EU plug, Type I – AU plug, and a Type G – UK plug.
The Genius Pro 25 is suitable for lead acid batteries including Wet, AGM, Gel, Maintenance Free, EFB and Calcium Batteries. The NOCO Genius Pro 25 also works with 6v, 12v and 24v Lithium-Ion (including LiFePO4 batteries) with Battery Management Systems (BMS).
The GeniusPro25 auto detects batteries as low as 1-volt and features a new Force Mode that allows it to charge a battery with zero volts for a limited time. It also has a Downrate Power feature that reduces the charging current down to 5 amps, which allows you the option to maintain smaller batteries without the risk of overcharging them.
The charger features a new integrated thermal sensor offering thermal compensation down to -4°F and up to 122°F. With the chargers Advanced Diagnostics, it makes it completely automatic for year-round charging and no need to worry about undercharging or overcharging batteries.
With a high efficiency design the NOCO Genius Pro 25 is great for batteries 6v and 12v batteries 20AH to 1000 AH and 24v up to 500 AH. We typically recommend the GeniusPro25 for those trying to maintain automotive and deep cycle marine and RV batteries.
What's in the box:
- GeniusPRO25 Battery Charger and Maintainer
- EVA Carrying Case
- Two Self-Taping Screws w/ Mounting Bracket and Strap
- GeniusPro Battery Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- 10 Ft 8 AWG Extension Cable
- 35 ANL Fuse
- Power Cords: Type A-NA (USA & Canada), Type C-EU, Type I – AU, Type G – UK.
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Multi-Voltage - Works with 6v, 12, & 24v lead acid batteries and LiFePO4 Batteries with BMS.
- Chemistries - Flooded, Gel, Maintenance Free, and AGM.
- Lithium Mode - Lithium setting is for charging lithium-ion batteries with BMS including lithium iron phosphate.
- Repair Mode - Recover old and damaged batteries down to zero volts!
- 12v & 24v Supply Mode - Reprogram ECUs and maintain power!
- Universal AC Input - Accepts 100-240VAC Input.
- Thermal Compensation
- GeniusPro Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- 3 Year Warranty
Lithium setting is for charging lithium-ion batteries with BMS including lithium iron phosphate.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.3 x 5.1 x 3.0 in
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- DC Max Output Current: 25 Amps (6v & 12v) / 12.5 (24v)
- DC Output Voltage: 6v / 12v / 24v
- Model: GENIUSPRO25
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Battery Chemistries: 6v, 12v, 24v Lead Acid & Lithium-Ion
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- IP Rating: IP20
- AC Cable Length: 6ft
- Battery Clamp Cable Length: 5.4 ft
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: GENIUSPRO25
- UPC: 046221190519
- Made In: China