view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Genius Pro 50 6v 12v 50-Amp / 24v 25-Amp Charger & Maintainer
Sale Price: $799.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: GENIUSPRO50
Replaces: NOCO G26000
The NOCO GeniusPro50 is a versatile smart battery charger and maintainer that charges 6v and 12v batteries at 50-amp, and 24v batteries at 25-amp. The GeniusPro50 replaces the previous NOCO G26000 charger and has been redesigned with up to 194% more power compared to the previous G26000 model. The GeniusPro50 features Universal AC input range of 100-240 VAC and comes with several AC plugs: Type A-NA (North America) plug, Type C-EU plug, Type I – AU plug, and a Type G – UK plug.
The Genius Pro 50 is suitable for lead-acid batteries including Wet, AGM, Gel, Maintenance-Free, EFB and Calcium Batteries. The NOCO Genius Pro 50 also works with 6v, 12v and 24v Lithium-Ion (including LiFePO4 batteries) with Battery Management Systems (BMS).
The GeniusPro50 auto detects batteries as low as 1-volt and features a new Force Mode that allows it to charge a battery with zero volts for a limited time. It also has a Downrate Power feature that reduces the charging current down to 10 amps, which allows you the option to maintain smaller batteries without the risk of overcharging them.
The charger features a new integrated thermal sensor offering thermal compensation down to -4°F and up to 122°F. With the chargers Advanced Diagnostics, it makes it completely automatic for year-round charging and no need to worry about undercharging or overcharging batteries.
With a high efficiency design the NOCO Genius Pro 50 is great for batteries 6v and 12v batteries 40AH to 2000 AH and 24v up to 1000 AH*. We typically recommend the GeniusPro50 for those trying to maintain automotive and deep cycle marine and RV batteries.
What's in the Box:
- GeniusPRO50 Battery Charger and Maintainer
- EVA Carrying Case
- Two Self-Taping Screws with Mounting Bracket and Strap
- GeniusPro Battery Clamps with Integrated Eyelets
- 10 Ft. 8 AWG Extension Cable
- 60 ANL Fuse
- Power Cords: Type A-NA (USA & Canada), Type C-EU, Type I – AU, Type G – UK.
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Multi-Voltage - Works with 6v, 12, and 24v lead-acid batteries and LiFePO4 batteries with BMS.
- Chemistries - Flooded, Gel, Maintenance-Free, and AGM.
- Lithium Mode - Lithium setting is for charging lithium-ion batteries with BMS including lithium iron phosphate.
- Repair Mode - Recover old and damaged batteries down to zero volts!
- 12v & 24v Supply Mode - Reprogram ECUs and maintain power!
- Universal AC Input - Accepts 100-240VAC Input.
- Thermal Compensation
- GeniusPro Clamps with Integrated Eyelets
- 3-Year Warranty
*For long battery charger life, BatteryStuff.com recommends using this charger on 500 AH or smaller 6v and 12v batteries, and up to 250 AH for 24v battery packs for everyday use. The charger is capable of charging a battery pack up to 2000 AH for 6v and 12v batteries, and 1000 AH for 24v battery packs for maintenance purposes but not recommended for daily charging needs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.3 x 6.9 x 3.6 in
- Weight: 5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 20 lb
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- AC Input Maximum Current: 750 W
- DC Max Output Current: 50 Amps (6v & 12v) / 25 Amps (24v)
- DC Output Voltage: 6v / 12v / 24v
- Model: GENIUSPRO50
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Battery Chemistries: 6v, 12v, 24v Lead Acid & Lithium-Ion
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- IP Rating: IP20
- AC Cable Length: 6ft
- Battery Clamp Cable Length: 5.4 ft
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: GENIUSPRO50
- UPC: 046221190526
- Made In: China