The NOCO GeniusPro50 is a versatile smart battery charger and maintainer that charges 6v and 12v batteries at 50-amp, and 24v batteries at 25-amp. The GeniusPro50 replaces the previous NOCO G26000 charger and has been redesigned with up to 194% more power compared to the previous G26000 model. The GeniusPro50 features Universal AC input range of 100-240 VAC and comes with several AC plugs: Type A-NA (North America) plug, Type C-EU plug, Type I – AU plug, and a Type G – UK plug.
The Genius Pro 50 is suitable for lead-acid batteries including Wet, AGM, Gel, Maintenance-Free, EFB and Calcium Batteries. The NOCO Genius Pro 50 also works with 6v, 12v and 24v Lithium-Ion (including LiFePO4 batteries) with Battery Management Systems (BMS).
The GeniusPro50 auto detects batteries as low as 1-volt and features a new Force Mode that allows it to charge a battery with zero volts for a limited time. It also has a Downrate Power feature that reduces the charging current down to 10 amps, which allows you the option to maintain smaller batteries without the risk of overcharging them.
The charger features a new integrated thermal sensor offering thermal compensation down to -4°F and up to 122°F. With the chargers Advanced Diagnostics, it makes it completely automatic for year-round charging and no need to worry about undercharging or overcharging batteries.
With a high efficiency design the NOCO Genius Pro 50 is great for batteries 6v and 12v batteries 40AH to 2000 AH and 24v up to 1000 AH*. We typically recommend the GeniusPro50 for those trying to maintain automotive and deep cycle marine and RV batteries.
What's in the Box:
- GeniusPRO50 Battery Charger and Maintainer
- EVA Carrying Case
- Two Self-Taping Screws with Mounting Bracket and Strap
- GeniusPro Battery Clamps with Integrated Eyelets
- 10 Ft. 8 AWG Extension Cable
- 60 ANL Fuse
- Power Cords: Type A-NA (USA & Canada), Type C-EU, Type I – AU, Type G – UK.
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Multi-Voltage - Works with 6v, 12, and 24v lead-acid batteries and LiFePO4 batteries with BMS.
- Chemistries - Flooded, Gel, Maintenance-Free, and AGM.
- Lithium Mode - Lithium setting is for charging lithium-ion batteries with BMS including lithium iron phosphate.
- Repair Mode - Recover old and damaged batteries down to zero volts!
- 12v & 24v Supply Mode - Reprogram ECUs and maintain power!
- Universal AC Input - Accepts 100-240VAC Input.
- Thermal Compensation
- GeniusPro Clamps with Integrated Eyelets
- 3-Year Warranty