The OptiMate 5 VoltMatic TM-223 can SAVE & CHARGE all 6 V & 12 V lead-acid batteries. Simply connect the charger to the battery, the VoltMatic micro-processor automatically makes the correct charge voltage selection for a 6 V battery in any condition or healthy* 12 V battery and then proceeds to charging. Charge current is regulated according to connected battery size and condition. Leave connected for unsupervised months-long maintenance charging; OptiMate senses the battery condition, delivers charge when needed to keep battery at 100%.
* Manual over-ride for very low voltage 12V batteries is available.FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING - 50 United States Only
- Automatic 6 V or 12 V selection for a healthy battery (according to battery voltage) with manual override for a dead flat 12 V battery.
- Saves low voltage sulfated batteries. Starts Charging from 1 V.
- Constant current BULK & PULSE ABSORPTION charge mode.
- Battery is ready to use. Leave connected for unsupervised months-long maintenance charging; OptiMate senses the battery condition, delivers charge when needed to keep battery at 100%.
- Warns of battery problems e.g. battery could not accept any charger or cannot retain sufficient voltage after disconnected.
- Totally safe for vehicle electronics.
- Spark free hookup.
- Automatic shut-down when battery is disconnected.
- Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4° F / -20° C).
- Ideal for STD, AGM & GEL 6 & 12 V batteries from 8–120 Ah (up to 192 Ah for 6 V).
- Global Input (100–240 V 50–60 Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ftAC supply lead and 6ft charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set
- 3 Year Warranty