view large photo
Pro Mariner 12v 30 Amp Pro Nautic 1230P 3 Bank Battery Charger 63130
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: ProNautic 1230P, # 63130
The ProNautic P 1230 series is considered one of the finest charger lines ever built. Industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award, ProNautic P employs the ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform, which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. The ProNautic P is designed with incorporating all the different 12 volt electronics that are powering today's power, sail, sport, and cruising boats.
The ProNautic P charger is capable of over 12 different selectable profiles. It is also capable of powering dockside loads such as lights and 12 volt appliances. The summary of the Pro Nautic is that it can do it all. There is also an optional remote that gives a remote location control over the charger and the ability to monitor the status of the charger.
The 1230P is capable of demand sensing all of its three banks, and diverting up to 100% power to any one bank at any time.
- 12 selectable profiles and is safe for AGM, gel, flooded, LiFePo4, and calcium batteries
- Capable of Universal AC Input from 100-260 VAC
- Able to distribute up to 100% of the available power to any one individual bank
- Fully microprocessor controlled for optimum absorption
- Conservation Energy Saver Mode - after 72 hours of low activity the ProNautic will lower the Float Voltage
- Service and Fault mode LED indicators
- Quiet Operation
- Automatic Fan Speed Control
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
|The ProNautica P Helm Remote is an optional accessory for the ProNautic P Series Chargers|
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25 x 8.5 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight Shipped: 7 lbs
- Banks: 3
- Amperage Per Bank: Variable
- Total Amperage: 30
- Model: Pro Nautic 1230P
- Manufacturer: Pro Mariner
- Voltage: 12 V
- Input: 100-260 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Temperature Probe: 10 ft
- UL Listed 1236, CE, CTick, FCC Class B :
- Manufacturer Part #: ProNautic 1230P, # 63130