view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
ProMariner 43021 ProSport 20 Plus 12v 24v 20 Amp 3 Bank Charger
Product InformationStore Part Number: 43021
The Pro Sport 20 Plus GEN 3 Charger/Maintainer by Pro Mariner is an intelligent 3 bank, 20 amp battery charger. One of the key features of this charger is that the Pro Sport 20 Plus is capable of sensing increased demand from the auxiliary battery and diverting up to the 100% of the available power to that battery. This incredible charger from Pro Mariner is also fully temperature controlled and microprocessor controlled so it will not overcharge your batteries. The Pro Sport 20 Plus is an extremely durable and rugged charger that is also completely waterproof.
The Pro Sport 20 Plus is a one of a kind marine charger. It is capable of charging a 24 V trolling motor system and having a third bank go to a starting or auxiliary battery, but more than that, it is capable of sensing the demand from any one of the batteries it is hooked up to, and putting as much as 100% of its available power into that battery, and then splitting the charge evenly between banks.
- ProMar Digital Technology: Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology delivering a 40% lighter design than the previous generation of epoxy filled chargers, cooler charger operation and faster charging.
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators: Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank.
- Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging: Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries. Automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water.
- Energy Saver Mode: After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport’s Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs and maximizes reserve power performance.
- Storage Recondition Mode: During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance.
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology: Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery(s).
- Digital LED Display and Battery Type Selector: LED indicators for Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose Flooded/STD-AGM & GEL).
- Built-in Quality & Safety: Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection.
- Pre-wired for Easy Installation
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.13 x 7.25 x 2.75 in
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Weight Shipped: 10 lbs
- Banks: 3
- Amperage Per Bank: Variable
- Model: ProSport 20 Plus
- Manufacturer: Pro Mariner
- Total Amperage: 20
- Voltage: 12 V
- Input: 90-135 VAC 60Hz
- Cable Length: 5 Feet each Bank
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: ProSport 20 Plus #43021