view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Progressive Dynamics Inteli-Power Center w/ Built-In 35 Amp Converter
Sale Price: $157.95
Product InformationStore Part Number: PD4135KW2B
Replaces: WFCO 8735
Progressive Dynamics 4100 Series AC/DC Distribution Panel & Power Converter with Built-In Charge Wizard is a direct replacement for the WFCO 8735 RV converter. The Inteli-Power PD4135 can recharge the battery to 90% in approximately 3-6 hrs using their patented Charge Wizard Technology. The Progressive Dynamics PD4045KV is a 35 Amp distribution panel/converter system.
Available with Progressive Dynamics exclusive built-in Inteli-Power Converter…”The most reliable converter in the RV industry”. The converter section is easily servicable. The AC Distribution Panel is rated for 120 VAC @ 30 Amps with up to 5 branch circuits. The DC section has 6 branch fuse holders, with a maximum rating up to 30 Amps each. All wire tail connections.
The Charge Wizard Technology features:
- BOOST Mode 14.4 Volts – Rapidly brings RV battery up to 90% of full charge.
- NORMAL Mode 13.6 Volts – Safely completes the charge.
- STORAGE Mode 13.2 Volts – Maintains charge with minimal gassing or water loss.
- EQUALIZATION Mode 14.4 Volts – Every 21 hours for a period of 15 minutes prevents battery stratification
& sulfation – the leading cause of battery failure.
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Total Charge Management System
- Electronic Current Limiting
- Back Up Thermal Protection
- Direct Replacement for WFCO 8735
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25 x 8 x 3.8 ft
- Cutout Size: 10.25" x 7"
- Weight: 3.8 lb
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb
- Converter Specifications:
- Maximum DC Output: 43 Amps
- Maximum Continuous Input Power: 550 Watts
- No Load DC Output Voltage: 13.6 VDC ±.3 VDC
- Full Load Output Voltage: > 12.6 VDC
- Ripple and Noise Voltage: < 100 MV RMS
- Input Voltage Tolerance: 105 - 130 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Peak Inrush Current: 90 Amps
- Input Current at Rated Power: ~7.3 Amps
- Efficiency (Typical): > 80%
- Reverse Battery Protection: YES
- Model: PD4135
- Manufacturer: Progressive Dynamics
- Electronic Current Limiting: YES
- Cooling Fan: Auto-variable speed
- Back Up Thermal Protection: YES
- Charge Wizard: YES
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 80°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C - 50°C
- Hipot Voltage Test: 1240 V @ Input
- Over Voltage Protection: YES
- Under Voltage Protection: YES
- AC Distribution Specification:
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC
- Input Amperage Rating: 30 Amps
- Breakers: 30 Amp Main + 5 Branch
- DC Distribution Specifications:
- DC Fuse Protection & Max Ratings: 5-30 Amp & 1-40 Amp
- Reverse Polarity LED: YES
- Manufacturer Part #: PD4135KW2VB
- Made In: USA
Reviews and Ratings
Also TT manufacturer says it would void my warrantee if I mess with my converter.
So . . . .