view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Progressive Dynamics Inteli-Power Center w/ Built-In 60 Amp Converter
Sale Price: $249.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: PD4060KV
Progressive Dynamics Mighty Mini Inteli-Power 4000 Series RV converter models can recharge the battery to 90% in approximately 3-6 hrs using their patented Charge Wizard Technology. These 4000 series All-In-One Systems are the industry’s smallest all-in-one. The Progressive Dynamics PD4060KV is a 60 Amp distribution panel/converter system.
Available with Progressive Dynamics exclusive built-in Inteli-Power Converter…”The most reliable converter in the RV industry”. The converter section is easily accessible from the front. The AC Distribution Panel is rated for 120 VAC @ 30 Amps with up to 7 branch circuits. The DC section has 12 branch fuse holders, two wired to accommodate 30 Amp fuses, ten more with a maximum rating up to 20 Amps each. All wire tail connections. Reverse battery blown fuse indicator.
The Charge Wizard Technology features:
- BOOST Mode 14.4 Volts – Rapidly brings RV battery up to 90% of full charge.
- NORMAL Mode 13.6 Volts – Safely completes the charge.
- STORAGE Mode 13.2 Volts – Maintains charge with minimal gassing or water loss.
- EQUALIZATION Mode 14.4 Volts – Every 21 hours for a period of 15 minutes prevents battery stratification
& sulfation – the leading cause of battery failure.
- Compact & lightweight.
- Reverse battery protection with easy to replace fuses.
- Electronic current limiting.
- High and low AC input protection.
- Intelligent, variable speed, cooling fan.
- Automatic thermal protection.
- Front access to large wiring compartment.
- Snap-lock cover stays shut while traveling – opens with a touch.
- Attractive lightweight panel design made from black impact-resistant high temperature polymers.
- AC Distribution Panel rated for 120 VAC @ 30 AMPS.
- Accepts up to 7 branch circuit breakers.
- AC Panel features built-in push and lock strain relief wiring connectors for quick installation.
- Converter/Charger section is accessible from the front.
- The DC section has 12 branch fuse holders, two wired to accommodate 30 Amp fuses, ten more with a maximum rating up to 20 Amps each. All wire tail connections.
- Reverse Polarity LED, an industry first, indicates blown fuses, a leading cause of perceived converter failure.
- No more guessing. Replace the fuses and the converter is immediately operational.
- The 60 AMP Mighty Mini has twelve DC fuse positions.
- The Inteli-Power™ 4000 Series Mighty Mini is pre-wired for easy installation.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.28 x 8.875 x 7.25 in
- Cutout Size: 10.75" x 7.25"
- Weight: 6.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 14 lb
- Converter Specifications:
- Maximum DC Output: 60 Amps
- Maximum Continuous Input Power: 1000 Watts
- No Load DC Output Voltage: 13.6 VDC ±.3 VDC
- Full Load Output Voltage: > 12.6 VDC
- Ripple and Noise Voltage: < 50 MV RMS
- Input Voltage Tolerance: 105 - 130 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Peak Inrush Current: 47 Amps
- Input Current at Rated Power: ~11.4 Amps
- Efficiency (Typical): > 80%
- Reverse Battery Protection: YES
- Electronic Current Limiting: YES
- Model: PD4060KV
- Manufacturer: Progressive Dynamics
- Cooling Fan: Auto-variable speed
- Back Up Thermal Protection: YES
- Charge Wizard: YES
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 80°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C - 50°C
- Hipot Voltage Test: 1240 V @ Input Terminals
- Over Voltage Protection: YES
- Under Voltage Protection: YES
- AC Distribution Specification:
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC
- Input Amperage Rating: 30 Amps
- Breakers: Max 30 AMP Main... Up to 7 Branch Circuits
- DC Distribution Specifications:
- DC Fuse Protection: 2 @ 30 AMP Max Each / 10 @ 20 Amp Each
- Reverse Polarity LED: YES
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Returnable: 30 Days Unopened / Non-Returnable once mounted or wires spliced.
- Manufacturer Part #: PD4060KV
- UPC: 675566406018
- Made In: USA