view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Progressive Dynamics 12v 45 Amp 9200 Series Inteli-Power Converter
Sale Price: $189.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: PD9245CV
The Progressive Dynamics Inteli-Power PD9245-CV is a 12v 45 Amp 9200 Series RV Power Converter. The PD9245CV features the built-in Charge Wizard that offers 4-Stage charging. These four stages are the Boost Mode, Normal Mode, Storage Mode, and Equalization Mode.
The Boost Mode rapidly charges the batteries at 14.4 volts till the batteries reach 90% charged. The Normal Mode finishes the charge cycle by reducing the voltage to 13.6 volts till the batteries are done charging. Once the battery is completely charged the unit switches to the Storage Mode and maintains the batteries at 13.2 volts. The Equalization Mode charges at 14.4 volts every 21 hours for 15 minutes to prevent battery stratification and sulfation.
The PD9245 includes the Charge Wizard Remote Pendant that plugs into the Converter. This pendant indicates via an LED light the status of the converter (Boost, Normal, or Storage Mode). It also features an Manual Override button that allows you to cycle the unit through the modes.
- Built-in Charge Wizard.
- Reverse Battery Protection.
- Delivers filtered DC power to all 12 Volt lighting and appliance circuits, providing safe and reliable service.
- Electronic Current Limiting.
- Low line Voltage Protection.
- Variable speed intelligent Cooling Fan.
- High Voltage Protection.
- Automatic thermal shutdown.
- Built-in accessory port for the Converter Status Remote Pendant.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25 x 7.25 x 4.7 in
- Weight: 4.5 lb
- Input Voltage Tolerance: 105 - 130 VAC
- Input Current @ Rated Power (Appox.): 8.3 Amps
- Peak Inrush Current: 32 Amps
- Input Voltage Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Maximum Continuous Input Power: 725 Watts
- Maximum DC Output: 45 Amps
- No Load DC Output Voltage: 13.6 VDC ±.3 VDC
- Full Load Output Voltage: > 12.6 VDC
- Model: PD9245CV
- Manufacturer: Progressive Dynamics
- Ripple and Noise Voltage: < 100 MV RMS
- Efficiency (Typical): > 80%
- Reverse Battery Protection: YES
- Electronic Current Limiting: YES
- Cooling Fan: Auto-variable speed
- Back Up Thermal Protection: YES
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 80°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C - 50°C
- Hipot Voltage Test: 1240 V @ Input Terminals
- C(UL)US Listed: Yes
- Manufacturer Part #: PD9245C / PD9245CV
- Made In: USA