The Progressive Dynamics PD4135CSV is the replacement converter section for the PD4135 series All-In-One AC/DC Distribution Panel. The PD4135CSV features Charge Wizard Technology that enables it to recharge the battery pack to 90% in approximately three to six hours.
The PD4135CSV comes with an output mode switch for charging lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries with a Battery Management System (BMS). In the default mode the switch is turned off allowing you to charge lead-acid flooded, AGM and gel cell batteries utilizing the Charge Wizard Technology. When the switch is turned on for lithium batteries the Charge Wizard Technology is turned off and the converter will output a constant nominal voltage of 14.6 VDC allowing the BMS to control the charge.
The Charge Wizard Technology Features:
- BOOST Mode 14.4 Volts – Rapidly brings RV battery up to 90% of full charge.
- NORMAL Mode 13.6 Volts – Safely completes the charge.
- STORAGE Mode 13.2 Volts – Maintains charge with minimal gassing or water loss.
- EQUALIZATION Mode 14.4 Volts – Every 21 hours for a period of 15 minutes prevents battery stratification and sulfation – the leading cause of battery failure.
- 35-Amp Converter Section
- Output Mode Switch: Lead-Acid (Default) and Lithium Charge Mode.
- Easy To Install
- Charge Wizard Technology