The BatteryMINDer 244CEC1-XLR1 is a 24v 1/2/4 Amp Desulfating Mobility Charger and Maintainer. The 244CEC1-XLR1 uses a desulfating pulse that actively conditions the batteries after every use. This pulse breaks down existing sulfation and slows the formation of new sulfation, adding years of capacity and range to new and old batteries.
The BatteryMINDer is an automatic smart charger that charges and desulfates the batteries. Then after charge, it switches to a desulfating maintenance mode keeping the batteries topped off and ready to go. BatteryMINDer believes the charger can extend your battery’s life it comes with 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee through the manufacturer.
The Battery MINDer does have an ambient temperature sensor on the unit. The optional Battery MINDer Temperature Probe Extention Cable is available for purchase, and enables the charger to sense the temperature of the battery.
- XLR Connector that matches most Power Chairs & Mobility Scooters.
- When installed, the temperature sensor ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes (0º to 130º F operating range.)
- Selectable amperage and battery type settings.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Automatic high frequency (not high voltage) pulse desulfation (U.S. patented.)
- FCC certified.
- Microprocessor controlled ensures accurate-precise charging and maintenance during entire lifetime of unit.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- 18 color-coded LEDs indicating charging, desulfation stages, battery type selected, charge current setting, input power presence, correct battery connection, temperature compensation...
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty