The Japlar Schauer JAC0724-XLR (JAC0891-62) is a 24v 7 Amp Smart Medical Mobility Charger designed for electric wheelchairs and mobility scooter. The charger utilizes a standard XLR style connector, which is the default on most electric mobility devices.
Japlar Schauer has several built-in protections such as Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage, Over Current and AC Surge. The chargers employ Soft Start and Stop, which gradually starts and stops the charger with no sudden in-rush of current. This protects both the batteries and any other circuits connected to the charger.This charger ships with an XLR Connector suited for most mobility scooters / wheelchairs. Customers can remove the XLR connector to adapt the charger to their specific needs without voiding the warranty.
- Automatic Smart Battery Charger with Float Maintenance Mode
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM), GEL, and Wet Lead Acid Batteries
- Two color LED to indicate charge status
- Zero Current Drain when AC power is off
- Fan cooled circuitry
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Protections: Reverse Polarity, Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Thermal, and Overload Protection.
- 2 Year Warranty