view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Xantrex TRUECharge2 60 12v 60 Amp 3-Bank Battery Charger
Sale Price: $589.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This charger is meant for both AC and DC connections to be hardwired. No AC power cord or DC cabling included.
Product InformationStore Part Number: 804-1260-02
Xantrex TRUECharge2 60 Amp battery chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards this battery charger features low electrical interference, and efficient power factor corrected multistage charging. Thanks to their inherent drip-proof design characteristics this charger can be mounted in multiple positions
Designed for recreational and commercial applications worldwide, TRUECharge2 accepts 90 - 265 Vac, 47-63 Hz which makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display of the TRUECharge2 60 A model can be augmented with an optional remote panel. This charger comes with built-in protection against surges and spikes on the AC power line.
This charger features Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charging, which requires less shorepower for charging batteries. This features frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reducing the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
Three-Stage Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
Marine communications sites
Battery back-up systems
- TRUECharge2 60 A are equipped with PARALLEL STACKING feature. This allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120 A for large battery banks. This requires the optional Remote Panel (part #808-8040-01 sold separately).
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional battery temperature sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Protections: Reverse battery polarity protection, Drip-proof design, Over and Under temperature protection, DC over-voltage protection
- Two Year Warranty
Operating DC Loads: When the battery charger is operating, DC loads such as fans and lights may vary in speed or intensity. This is normal. The Truecharge2 Battery Charger will not harm any load connected to it as long as the load can withstand the maximum voltage of 16.0 V.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.4 x 6.7 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 9.9 lb
- Shipping Weight: 13 lb
- Output Current (nominal): 60 A
- Output Voltage (nominal, depending on settings): Charge:14.2-15.5 VDC, Float: 13.4 - 13.8 Vdc
- DC output connections: Three
- AC Input Voltage: 90-265 Vac 47-63 Hz
- AC Nominal Voltage: 120 Vac, 230 Vac, 240 VAC
- Model: TRUECharge2 60
- Manufacturer: Xantrex
- Temperature Compensation: Three Settings
- Charger Efficiency: >80%
- Battery Type: Gel, Flooded, AGM, Pb-Ca
- Minimum Recommended Battery Bank Size: 120 AH
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 65°C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 80°C
- Battery Connection: Two Positives Terminals, One Negative Terminal (common negative)
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: 804-1260-02
- Made In: China