Antigravity Batteries 12v Lithium Battery Tracker (AG-BTR) is a Bluetooth Monitoring system for your vehicle battery.
- The Battery Tracker will allow you to monitor the level of Parasitic Draw on your vehicle’s battery and how fast the battery is discharging. For example if in storage or during the week you find your car is draining quickly you will be able to graphically see this and be alerted to it. If you walk within 30 ft. of your Car the Battery Tracker will transfer the current data to your phone for you to review.
- If your Battery is getting low on energy and needs a Charge you can set the Battery Tracker to Alert you by phone BEFORE you come back to a dead battery and a car that won’t start. This allows you to be alerted to put your Battery on a Charger before it’s dead. This can work great for companies with Fleets, or for persons with Cars that don’t get driven often (Sport Cars).
- You can monitor your Vehicle Charge level over the span of 31 days. This allows you to see your level of discharge over the course of a month in storage, but also if you are driving the car you can see the history of when it was started, when you are driving (voltage will be higher due to Alternator Charging), and you can also see each Start the car has done over that period of time and review this on a graph that shows voltage every 2 minutes over the course of a month. Also if anybody has driven the Car while you were away, you would know because the Start will show as well as the elevated voltage when driving.
- You can verify if your Vehicle’s charging system is working, and at what Voltage your Alternator is charging the battery. This could be useful to home mechanics to verify charging, and also eliminate the charging system as a potential cause of a problem.
- For Racers and Track day enthusiasts it can give data on the battery’s state of charge, and alternator’s output during time on the track. Additionally for Total Loss systems it can document the voltage decline while in operation.