The Battery Failsafe DBA1272V is a microprocessor-controlled Dual Bank Low Battery Alarm with an LCD display. This device will monitor two battery banks and alert you when your battery voltage reaches unsafe levels.
The DBA1248 is completely user adjustable. It can be used on five systems voltages: 12v, 24v, 36v, 48v, or 72v battery banks with each system voltage having 10 adjustable setpoints to suit your battery voltage needs.
We highly recommend this battery alarm for equipment and applications that are not maintained or used on a daily basis.For custom voltages this item must be ordered in quantity. * Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Can monitor two different voltage banks!
- Auto voltage sensing from +12 to +72 volts
- Current draw of only +2.0 milliamps
- Easy read LCD voltage read out
- Each System Voltage features 10 Easy adjustable low voltage alarm settings
- Loud audible alarm with LCD visual warning
- Prevents battery failure and battery cell damage
- 6 foot DC power cord connector
- Integrated Mounting tabs for the best viewing location
- 1 Year Warranty