view large photo
AutoMeter 6v & 12v Handheld 4 AH to 50 AH SLA Battery Tester
Sale Price: $409.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: AM-RC-300
The AutoMeter RC-300 is a handheld digital battery tester meant to test 4 AH to 50 AH Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (SLA) typically found in Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and UPS Backup Systems. The RC-300 utilizes an award winning "digital pulse load" that accurately test Amp/Hr. capacity of an SLA battery. The RC-300 has built-in memory that allows you to review previous tests and give you the ability to print results with an optional add-on printer.
The RC-300 allows a user to "blue print" known good batteries of different types/sizes to drive improved testing accuracy. The unit will store up to 40 different "blue printed" battery types. The user can also set customized pass/fail settings based on Test results include: battery's measured amp hour (AH) capacity, battery voltage and percent of charge, and what the battery's state of health is (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Tests SLA , Flooded, Gel Cell, or AGM batteries. Also tests discharged batteries and detects bad cells.
- Applies a true 40 amp load during testing to simulate real world operating conditions and provide more accurate test results.
- Tests 6V and 12V batteries rated between 4AH - 50AH.
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- Tough impact resistant plastic housing with easy grip rubber boot that prevents damage to the unit.
- Dimensions (LxW): 6.75 x 3.75 in
- height: 1.0"
- Weight: 1.34 lb
- Model: RC-300
- Manufacturer: Auto Meter
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- DC Input Voltage: 6 & 12 VDC
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: RC-300