view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Quick Power 120 Amp Battery Isolator Bi303303
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Run extra accessories without worry of your vehicle not starting!
Product InformationStore Part Number: Bi303303
Battery Isolator switch for up to 120 Amp alternators conveniently allows for adding a spare battery to run accessories in your car, boat or RV. This fully automatic switch allows for your engine alternator or aux battery charger to charge 2 batteries, while keeping the batteries electrically isolated from each other. This means that you can run your spare battery down, without worry of running down your starting battery.
This waterproof unit will work in a marine environment, as well as stand up to extreme heat. The Battery Isolator switch will prevent current flow from one battery to another, thus allowing each battery to be an independent power source
- Rugged extruded aluminum build
- Withstand harsh enviroments
- Reliable Solid state circuitry
- 1 year warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
Make sure your batteries are of same design. If battery types are mixed, you may damage one or both.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 4.5 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb
- Output Amperage, Max Continuous: 120 amps
- Model: Bi303303
- Manufacturer: Quick Cable
- Enclosure: extruded aluminum
- Regulatory Approval: Complies with Fed Spec KKK-A122C
- Manufacturer Part #: Bi303303
- Made In: China